Wednesday 30 January 2008

Friendship Blooms


OK, now that this card is loaded.. would you believe that the colors I used were Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant. I really like this card, and it looks better in real life.
Would you like to see this card in real life??? If so, email me your name and put Friendship Blooms in the subject box, or anyone who places a comment on this post will also go into my little box to get a name pulled out by Bee.
I will set a time for Sunday 5pm NZ time.

9 comments:

  1. I love the bit of glitter in the middle. Looks great as always Trace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love those flowers!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I like those colors together. So bright and cheery. I never would have thought to use them together. I may just have to try this color combo. Thanks!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a fab card - love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers great effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. My DH drew out a name... Melanie... the card is on its way

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received my card it is beautiful, love your stamping.

    ReplyDelete