Sunday 11 May 2008

Palette o' Prints







Having the whole weekend to myself, after cutting out class cards and workshops I decided to try something a bit different and use the palette o' prints designer paper in a chipboard album. Wow for a first attempt I am quite proud... hence all the photos!!!! What fun.. ladies this will be a definite in a class one day!

My cousin Marise has also done one... and yes it has her babies on it.... poodles!!! For all you overseas visiters... Marise is a poodle lover and breeds them, whereas I am a Burmese cat lover!!, and would have more than two if I could!!

I will get photos of Marise's in the next couple days as she has used all SU product as well.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I love the papers you have chosen great colours. Those scallops look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tracy! sorry was just a quick trip to the naki: overnight stay with father in law and a bit of shopping in new plymouth! love the naki!!

    ReplyDelete