Monday 27 July 2009

Friday Sketchers

I have decided I need to get more organized.... so I have been making lists...
List 1... 2 week menu plan..I figure it just makes life easier if I know whats for tea when I get home, then I can prepare it, feed the kids/hubby, and get into stamp room just that bit faster!
List 2... make a list of any challenges I really want to do and cross off as I do them! Plus I seemed to have signed up for alot of extra things lately so that keeps me on my toes!

Anyway.. onto this challenge card. It is a sketch from Friday Sketchers, I know Ive said it before... but these type of challenges would have to be my favourite... it requires no thinking on my behalf at all!!!!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Tracy, love the cute image and the DP are yummy hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes a cutey in her jammies....wonder if she stays in them all weekend?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making a list eh...whats the word you use when I tel you about my lists hmmm, obsessive, weird, makes sense though.

    ReplyDelete