Sunday 24 January 2010

3 in 1 card

I had such fun colouring in this image from Karens Doodles, even my girls want to have a go..sigh.. yep have to share my copics!
This card fits into 3 challenges...
1- Basic grey challenge - Animals (tick)
2- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Layering (tick)
3- and Jana from Copic Buzz Design Team at PCP has organised a weekend technique challenge - using your colourless blender pen , which I used on the grass (tick).
So what are you waiting for?? head over to these great sites and join in.!


6 comments:

  1. Awww! Love my horsey!! Cute image and card!
    Hope you're supervising those girls with the copics! Another wet day, might mean some more colouring......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!! You coloured the image amazing.. big hugs Marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that image , and the colours you have chosen are beautiful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Tracy this gorgeous I love that image so cute and beautifully coloured hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! I love how you have coloured your image, and those BG papers! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,
    Anthea & the BG Team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy: This is an mazing card :-) I LOVE the coloring you did. Unbelievable!
    Hugs, Karen (Karen's Doodles)

    ReplyDelete