Saturday 19 June 2010

Bear Hug


Weather isn't looking to hot outside now.. (evil laugh) I can now leave pruning the roses and come in and play!!! I had happy mail today where my Oregan raindrops from Pink Hedgehog finally arrived... WOW, you should see the range of colours... so of course I had to use "Buttercup" colour on this card, plus as much as I love my "Water Babe" stamp from Wags n Whiskers I just had to go shopping and get another WnW digi called Bear Hug.. isn't she cute!!!
Anyhow.. onto the challenges...
Wags n Whiskers - Lemonade (use as little or as much yellow on your card)
Have a great weekend...(I am sure I will get around to making more cards to show you!!)
E000, 01
Y0, 32
YR00, 21, 23, 24
YG23, 25
BG02, 72

6 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy loving the layout, its perfection.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card , i love the little glass beads and the punched border
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Love the little circle border and her blue hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You gonna dye your hair that colour? Might turn a few heads! LOL! Cute card Trace, have to come see your raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, love those flowers and what a cute image that is coloured beautifully!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image. Love the wonderful colouring and of course the blue hair...it's my favourite colour you know. Beautiful work.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete