Saturday 10 July 2010

DT call

Wags n Whiskers are having a DT call, and since I promised my hubby that I wouldn't apply for anymore DT positions, I figure I can ignore this plea and apply! LOL!!! (Yes Denise .. there is a bit of time in the day that's not filled yet!).

My very good excuse of looking out for a new Dt position is this... The set term for one of my current DT's, finishes at the end of the month. Hence why I am on the prowl for a new DT to contribute to. Fingers crossed.



Copics

E000, 11

W0, 1 C3

R20, 81, 83, 85

B000, 00

YG21, 23, YR24

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Good luck with the DT submission. They'd be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what an adorable card, I'm sure you will be part of the DT with this card :)
    Hugs
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trace, you know there are still only 24 hours in the day,aye. This card is super cute, good luck with the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!!!!
    Cool papers and love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naughty you! Don't moan about DT cards if you get it! LOL!
    Very cute card Trace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is gorgeous Tracy I'm sure you'll get a DT position they'd be mad not too, I won't tell hubby honest hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete