Saturday 18 December 2010

Bildmalarna Christmas

My Bilmalarna's from Deb's Creations have been sitting neglected in my messy craft room, so off with the dust and onto a creation....... I have had this idea floating (and I use this term loosely) in my head.... and I have finally put idea to paper. Yes I know I am dedicated this weekend to Christmas baking.... but I really cant be bothered!!! I hope your organization skills are better than mine!!!
Here's a couple challenges I am going to enter in...
Stampin' for the Weekend - Christmas
Fussy and Fancy - Show us some snow.....Yep its there on top of the fence)!!!
Copic Creations - Sparkle

8 comments:

  1. Tracy this is so cute!!
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Trace! I know what you mean about amotivation, I'm avoiding doing anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment Tracy. LOVE this creation, do you want my address lol.
    Can you e-mail me your address need to post you something ;)
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love it ALL!!!
    hugs and happy holidays..
    janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and your flower arrangement is magnificent! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge! Hapy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an lovely card you have made! Thank you for taking part in the challenge over at SFTW.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...lots of detail. Great! Thanks for joining the Fussy and Fancy girls. Stop back and play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete