Friday 1 July 2011

Emerald Faerie challenge ... Sugar & Spice

This fortnights challenge over at The Emerald Faerie Garden is "Sugar & Spice.
For some reason I thought of spicy pumpkin pie hence the burnt orange, and with the shattered glass on the flowers... the sugar!!! Well yes I do have a big imagination! But at least my daughter was grinning when I gave this door hanger to her with Boo & Snookie on it. Today when this goes live I will be up in the sky winging it back to NZ! So hopefully I get a chance to stop on by later in the day when I get home and see what you have all been up too!

2 comments:

  1. No wonder your Daughter loved this sweet Door Hanger it's utterly adorable, I love the colour combo and the design. A real treat for the eyes.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and lovely creation!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete