Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sassy Cheryl - stitching

Another week, another challenge! AND... I think I have nailed it! I am finally (and its taken me a while!) in like with my prisma pencils. Yep, every image I colour now is nicely finished off with a slick of prisma on top for a better shading! Its taken my a while folks, but there is now no dust on them! HA!!!!
Right, enough prattling, onto this weeks Sassy Cheryl challenge.... break out your sewing machines (or pens) girls... we want to see stitching! real of fake.... I of course have been given a sewing machine from the lovely Viv...... but every lazy bone in my body just wants to do fake for this challenge. I have used "The saucer snowman!!!! So jump on over and join us!!!! You never know,.. you could be our winner this week!

11 comments:

  1. hi hun!
    this is really so beautiful. love your design and embellies.
    i gotta try those prismas too, altho im still in practise with my copics.
    have a wonderful tuesday, or is it wednesday already over there?.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's nice to know that Prisma's are your new friend. You certainly HAVE NAILED it! It's perfect!
    What a fabulous Christmas card Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! I love my Prismas and need to use them a lot more!!! This is sew cute, Tracy! Love the dp too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy...I love this card...the DPs are gorgeous...and they beautifully showcase this adorable Sassy snowman! Your coloring is stunning, babe...I use my Prisma colors for a bit more pop too...and I love 'em! (But I still adore my Copics! hehehe!)You've rocked this challenge, girlfriend!! Big hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous Tracy! Beautiful coloring and DP, love the layered holly. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a stunning creation there Trace! Beautiful colouring and design! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy ,the DP is very nice and the snowmann is coloured beautyful.I like your cardstyle with all the nice Details since a long time.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Trace and how appropriate consider the weather
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable sweet card, love the snowman and the pretty papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome snowman stamp! He looks ready to slide!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, Miz Trace/Tracey... good for you for starting on your Christmas cards. I'm with you on the Prisma's.. they are perfect for extra shading. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete