Saturday 10 December 2011

Make it Crafty - Re-colour an image



Oh wow, want a challenge??? Bored???? Need something new to try????? Well we have the answer for you over at Make it Colourful ( man I sound like an advert!!). The challenge this fortnight (if you choose to accept it), is to grab a card that you have done early in the year and re-colour the images! Then we want you to share both the original and newly re-coloured image with us, so we can see how amazingly talented you all are!
I used my original texture challenge card - Alyssa on grass, I changed her dress colour for her and then dyed her to a red head!
So, why not join us..... for some stunning inspiration , jump on over and see the amazing projects the Make it Crafty Team have made here

RECIPE
Images - Alyssa and Tulip Garden
Paper - MME - Stella Rose
Colouring - Copics

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a challenge I see if I've got time to play along, love the original as well the re-coloured
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete