Friday 30 March 2012

Delicious Doodles - Texture


Hello.. are you ready for another challenge at Delicious Doodles. This challenge this fortnight is "Texture". I have a new resolution...I am committing myself to using up all the paper I have hoarded over the last few years.... so that when I go to SENZ papercraft expo this July I can happily buy more paper without getting a case of the guilt's! LOL.. Anyhoo.. would be great to see you over at Delicious Doodles joining in, look forward to seeing all your fab creations ;-)

RECIPE
Images -Steampunk fairy
Paper - Prima - Blooming retro
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Chipboard - Flower Swirl Frame & Butterflies

7 comments:

  1. Best of luck using your stash hun! This is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely piece. I adore your chipboard elements and fabulous colouring on your image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab use of the chipboard Trace. Good luck on getting through your paper stash lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun. Good luck with the paper stash using - mine never seems to reduce!!!

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your coloring blows me away! Your shading is perfection. Your images have so much dimension! I think I shall seriously have to study your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning love that image its gorgeous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW girl this is AWESOME, I use digital paper, I do have loads of paper but hardly use them. You know I just looked one of your older card with Ivy fairy and you used almost the same colours so I take you like red and blue lol
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete