Friday 16 March 2012

Delicious Doodles - Thee Wonder of Life


Hello.. are you ready for another challenge at Delicious Doodles. This challenge this fortnight is "The Wonder of Life". I have used one of Teri's new images for this card - A Mother's Love. I must admit... this was a very last minute card... in fact I did it all in under an hour! Yep... I thought I had a card waiting in the background for this challenge and had a panic attack when I realised that I hadn't even started yet! LOL

RECIPE
Images -A Mother's Love
Paper - Kaisercraft - Chapter ne
Colouring - Copics & prismas

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you took ages though hun - it's gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful..... lovely colours and fantastic creation xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Tracy! You would never know you were rushed with this! I love how you've coloured the image and I love your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G. this is stunning I love everything about it hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete