Saturday 17 March 2012

New Job, New Home, New Location

One of my close friends has moved away.. so I made this card for her, lucky for me she is only an hour away, so I still get to catch up with her. I found this house template at Kalsbeek, so of course I had to have a play!! And look.... no stamped images, DP paper or flowers!!!!
Challenges entered 
The Crazy Challenge - No Designer Paper
Scrapalicious USA - A Cut Above
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - new house, new home or house warming

                                           

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card well done I love it hugs elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great dimension and layers of interest. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really lovely, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new location card is so cute! I love your design. I love the house and the interesting layers you did to create such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Stamp and Show. Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable project.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's fabulous, I love all the details. Thanks for playing along with CRAFT challenge. Good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card!
    Thank you for joining us at HSC for our "Ribbon" challenge

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card. I love the houses. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a stunning creation. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fantastic gift for your friend! I love the snow on the rooftops and trees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow... this is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has to be a true friend indeed when you put that much detail into a card! Wonderful project! Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA ~ Shelley

    ReplyDelete