Sunday 10 June 2012

Bizzy Becs


I have been busy in my craft room playing around with my Bildmalarna stamps. This sweetie is called I'm your angel. I love how easy it is to colour her pleats in her dress. I have also borrowed my friends Cherry Lynn Design oval doily to play with which I am sure Bec has something similar to this inn her store. Well I do hope you have all had a great weekend. Work tomorrow for most of us... have a great week!

RECIPE
Images - Bildmalarna - Im your Angel
Paper - Kaisercraft - Vintage Timeless
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Chipboard - MIC


4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! That flower is stunning too.
    Hugs, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy!
    I love all of the texture you added to this card and the gorgeous die cut! What a pretty crocheted flower!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like diving into a pool of vintage beauty. She's adorable and showcased on such a lavish card. A beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is soooo gorgeous Tracy and what beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete