Thursday 7 June 2012

Southern Girls - Things with Wings


Are you ready for a new challenge at Southern girls ?? Its my teams turn to make a project this fortnight with the theme "things with wings"/ I have used the newly released Marianne Design - Don & Daisy stamp.... while I was making this card.. sitting in front of the fireplace trying to keep warm.. all I could think about was summer!!! So unfair! Anyhoo..jump on over and see who our fabby sponsors are this fortnight.



RECIPE
Paper - DCWV
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Chipboard - MIC

7 comments:

  1. Hump on over? You been watching my dogs? LMAO!
    Love it Trace, that frame really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and such lovely challenge, think I play along on this one. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and the total design of your card - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. Viv... oh my fingers were that cold that they stopped working

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and sooooooo cute.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will glady trade you places. I am so stinkin' sick of the heat. I can't sit close enough to a fan; wishing for cold weather. We could 'summer' at each other's places..LOL.

    Despite the frost bite you may have encountered, you've designed a GORGEOUS card Tracy. Your scene is beautifully colored. Perfect inspiration to start my morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - awesome... awesome... and thrice AWESOME :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete