Monday 12 November 2012

Make it Crafty - Non Traditional Christmas


Non Traditional Christmas Card

Hello, today I am sharing my latest project for Make it Crafty - Colouring inspiration. This time round I decided to challenge myself using non traditional Christmas colours for my Christmas card. Yellow is a colour group that I would normally stay clear off so I was pretty happy how she turned out, although I am in no hurry to repeat the experience LOL.
As you can see I used plenty of embellishments and even cut my own flags out… And below is a close up of my colouring.. (don’t look to hard)!
Media used:
Dress/Tights/Wings: Copics Y17, Y38, BG13, BG49 BG000- Prisma Yellowed Orange, Aquamarine, Light Aqua
Leaves: Copic YG17 – Prisma Dark green
Hair: Copic YR24, E37, E99 – Prisma Dark Umber
Skin: E50, E00, E21, R20
Chipboard:Spring Swing

4 comments:

  1. FAb colouring and lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card Tracy and what a sweet image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracy, I like the image and the embellishments,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I do thіnκ this is an excellent blоg.
    I stumbleԁupon іt ;) I will revіsit οnce again
    sіnce i hаve saved as a fаvоrite іt.
    Money and frеedοm is the best wаy to change, may yοu be rіch and continue to guide others.
    Look at my website :: dermatology and skin care center

    ReplyDelete