Wednesday 18 September 2013

Scottie Crafts - Weaved Take Note card


Hello, I'm back again!!!. Today The other night I had my music playing and decided to do a weave card using  Kaisercraft collection Take Note. So this post is a little photo heavy, but I really wanted to share the process with you all in case someone is keen to copy my card.

So... first I picked out 3 pages from my 6.5 Take Note Pad. Then cut two of them at 0.5"
 
 
Then I glued down one edge and started to weave in the contrasting colour

 
I then cut from a 12x12 Take Note Memories. I really liked the frame on this one
 
 
Then I glued the weave into the middle
 
 
Next it just a matter of dressing the card with matching Take Note Collectables, Prima flowers and image.
 

Hope you have enjoyed looking at my card as much as I had fun making it
Happy Crafting
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. The card is utterly gorgeous! I am starting to think using paper instead of fabric is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I adore your weaving detail!

    ReplyDelete