Wednesday 27 November 2013

Scottie Crafts - Layout & Project Life

 
Hello today.... no cards.. I have something quiet different from me to show you. I normally stick to card making.. its something that de stresses me after a hard day at work.... I occasionally do layouts, but never show them. So today I am putting on a brave face and big girl undies and showing you what I have created with Kaisercraft Base Coat collection. You can find all products I have used at the bottom of the post

 
Above is a close up of yummy Prima flowers and nest. And below shows a Prima Shabby Chic, and a Marianne Design Craftable

 
Below are a couple tags out of the Base Coat Collectable range

 
OK.... so my layout is going into my Project Life album and below shows you what is on the opposite page.  

 
So that's all from me until next Wed. Hope your week is going well.
Happy Crafting
 
Products Used
Doilies
Marianne Design Craftables CR1245
 (if you like this MD die I am sure Scottie Crafts will order in for you)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, you should do more, especially if you like wearing those big girl undies, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful and so is your LO! Wonderful flowers and papers you've combined!

    ReplyDelete