Monday 30 November 2015

Imagine If - Journal Page

 Today I would like to share with you my latest Art Journal project for Imagine If. Below is a picture of all the product I used, although I decided only to use the one piece of patterned paper.

So in the picture below you can see the patterned paper I used along with 3 different stencils from Imagine If. They are so much fun, I could sit for hours playing with these! To make them pop out a bit more instead of fading into the background I used my black pen to go around outside. I still wasn't happy with it so in the following finished page you will see I also used black around the edges of the Dianmond Stencil.

Ok, before I started playing with the background I had put aside all my chipboard pieces and painted black ready for when background was dry. To finish off I doodled around the edges. I love how this page turned out.

Imagine If products used
Stencil - Dianmonds
Stencil - Circles
Stencil - Chevron
Chipboard - Fence
Chipboard - Fantail Set
Chipboard - Fairy and Butterfly
Chipboard - Branch and Flowers
Chipboard Words - Dream Garden
Paper - Paper Arts Vintage Flowers 3

No comments:

Post a Comment