Friday 19 August 2016

Polkadoodles - Add Texture

 
 
Morning, well here is my Design Team card for Polkadoodles.
Today over at the Polkadoodles Challenge blog we have the challenge of Add Texture.  I have used elements from the Winston Bear Collection I cut out everything and layered it all...7 layers in total!!! So I hope you jump over to the challenge blog and join us and see what amazing projects the other ladies have made.
Tracy
 
Challenges entered
Aud Sentiments - for a man plus sentiment - I won top 5!!!
 
Creative Moments - Anything goes - I won top 3!!!
Top 3 Badge

14 comments:

  1. 7 layers ..... oh my, you have way too much patience! Fab card and love the layout. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you project Tracy
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments Challange.
    Good Luck :)
    hugs,
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love the image and 3D look.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make Tracy, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! The way the images pop up from the card makes it look very cool. I love the bear fishing, he is so cute! Thanks for sharing with the Aud Sentiments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this card is stunning. The coloring, the darling image and the layout. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww he's just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Tracy, Winston is so cute and I love all of your layers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love winston bear and you did a fabulous job stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colouring just adorable. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete