Friday 30 December 2016

Polkadoodles - Something new

Are you ready for start of last 2016  challenge over at Polkadoodles challenge blog theme - Something new / anything goes. I have used and cut out images from a new bundle I purchased not long ago called Pinknix1 - In the Garden. I love all the cute birds, flowers etc that can be used! Hope you all survived Christmas and are getting ready for New Years.... I for one know 2017 is going to be a better year for me so I welcome it with both arms xx
 
Challenges entered
Creative Knockout - Anything goes
Cute card Thursday - Anything goes
Brown Sugar - Anything goes
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Aw what a tweetful card, love those birds....TFS it with Brown sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
    Simona, BSC DT

    ReplyDelete